Agnostic.com

8 1

What is freewill

What is freewill, if one will be punished for picking their choice?

squaye1244 3 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is expert at posing choiceless choices.

Free will is neither random nor not random.

Your free to chose as long as choose what "God" wants you to choose...then you won't be punished.

Free will is the right to self determination. As as your decisions and actions do not break the laws of the land in which you live, you won’t be punished. Who could punish you?

Yeah thanks guys, I understand your comments, but I was asking in relation to what the significance of freewill is,when an all knowing diety already knows your choice anyway !!?

Yeah thanks guys, I understand your comments, but I was asking in relation to what the significance of freewill is,when an all knowing diety already knows your choice anyway !!?

An illusion

Abed Level 3 Feb 1, 2019

As regards to religion, it's all hogwash...so don't waste your time.

In relationship to just life in general....you always have choices and it's your PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for how your life goes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.