Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Cory Booker announces he is running for president

Yay! My senator! I've always liked him. I'm getting more and more hopeful for 2020!

bleurowz 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I still support Elizabeth Warren.

I have enjoyed the questions he has asked in the confirmation hearings...he seems strong and passionate on some of the issues and he got a bad rap for his vote on big pharma...almost lost me on that one until I did more research and saw his reasoning...not sure he is the one I would vote for...still waiting to see who else throws in their hat from all sides...and more clarification on just how people are going to handle key issues and in what priority...he is is my "maybe" column...

I like him and all the D candidates so far and really hope the primaries won't pit us all all against each other. Too early to call..

The guy can barely put an intelligible sentence together.

Hell no.

SCal Level 7 Feb 1, 2019

@PalacinkyPDX

@PalacinkyPDX

The thing I find most odd, is that people say, "I love him!", "I like Booker.", "I admire Booker."

But yet, no one has said a single word about his philosophy, his voting record or his policies. Voting is now a cult of personality. It's a celebrity shit show. These people say a bunch of nothing, exactly the way people like to hear it, and that gets them elected.

It's completely mindless nonsense. I stopped participating as soon as I started actually paying attention.

@PalacinkyPDX

How does it feel to be wrong repeatedly?

@PalacinkyPDX

Doesnt matter. I write him in or I abstain. I already said that two messages ago. But you just skipped over it I suppose.

I do not participate in the slave system of democracy, voting or violence by proxy.

The funniest part is that noone has yet to talk about what policies or philosophies they love from Booker. The cult of personality. It's reality tv for slaves.

@PalacinkyPDX

Yes. That one. A brilliant man.

I LOVE Cory Booker!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.