Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK US stops all aid to Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza - BBC News

Even the Israelis are like !?!?

#BBC
48thRonin 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think this is a well-calculated move politically at all. Just lazy, racist, greed, appealing to the sort of people who get impressed by spending cuts no matter what they are.

So this is supposed to pressure the Palestinians to make a peace deal?

I guess but seriously the money we were giving them was to pacify them but I’m guessing that the republicans are green lighting Israeli aggression that will be in response to the Palestinians ramping up their actions.

But that’s just my assumption based off the history there.

Seriously, after centuries of conflict, cutting off aid is supposed to bring peace?!
I’m no anti-Semite, but the glorification/canonization of Israel gets on my nerves.

All as a consequence of a politically-motivated act of the last (Republican) Congress, who are normally as anti-lawyer as you can get, but wanted to make it possible for Americans to sue foreign governments for alleged complicity in terrorist acts. Now the Palestinian Authority doesn't want our aid because it would make them eligible to be dragged into court in a lawsuit. And yet the Republicans don't want to participate in the International Criminal Courts because our commanders could be charged with war crimes...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:279673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.