Agnostic.com

20 5

If you were heading out on a road trip right this minute, what would you pack?

Crimson67 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My dog, weed and money to buy more weed. a few packs of king size papers to roll my weed in and a lot of Bic lighters, cos Bic lighters and pens are the most stolen items on the planet, won't take any pens for that reason. I will take my laptop instead, cos it's not a Bic and therefore won't get stolen.

Appropriate music, clothes, some snacks...

Camping gear, camping kitchen box, weed, books, maps, and maybe more weed.

I travel constantly, so I have a to-go pack. Would just grab that.

My panniers and top box. 2 t shirts, undies, lightweight walking trousers. 2 sets of base layers, spare trainers. Lightweight, breathable coat. Maps and bank card. Small tent, sleeping bag. Spare bulbs and puncture repair kit.

Now I'm ready, where are we going? 🙂

already packed with my 2 cats, my clothes, my food and my vitamin B6 drinks....

money 🙂

As little as possible

Money and lots of it

My bug-out bag is always ready to go.

Change of clothes, map, phone, wallet, backy........that's about it 🙂

an extra pair of jeans, a big wad of shirts and underwear, toothbrush, party favors, phone, cash, camera, snacks (mixed nuts), and a pillow and blanket. and a few frisbees just in case.

all the time. well mostly. well really it's very occasionally.

Toothbrush, camera, jeans shirts underwear water maps...GPS

Clothes, my electronics and some weed.

A bag of weed.

Hahaha that song has been bouncing around my head all day since I posted @AspieAtheist

I probably would not go, unless I have time to prepare. The time that I rushed into adventures is over, unless I'm forced to.

Gert Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

I'm very innovative. I can get by with what I have with me.
A pocket knife
A lighter
A bottle opener
A couple credit cards

JimG Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

I am always packed to go, I have a truck with a camper makes traveling very easy. Spending this winter in Summerland key Florida, 80°F and sunny today

dc65 Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Money, and depending on how long the trip will be, clothes.

Clothes and a cooler full of food and drinks..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.