Agnostic.com

5 0

Kids and separation

Why do kids get to go with the mother automatically. And u have to prove unfit instead of who is the better parent.

Dustin83 3 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

????? Please explain this to my $12k and growing divorce bill. Not even close to how it works anymore.

It's likely because your contribution to creating this life was a mere few minutes whereas the mother did far more to not only make this life possible but nurture the child.

I don't think it's automatic. My eldest son stayed with me 3.5 days a week and my exwife 3.5 days a week (we shared custody) until he was a teenager and then he chose where he wanted to stay.

Because traditional men went to work while women stayed at home so naturally women had the children . The law hasn't caught up with the present day of Joe things work .

Probably since she labored the child/children.

Marz Level 7 Feb 4, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.