Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Senator Lindsey Graham Warns Of Possible GOP 'War' Over Trump's Wall | HuffPost

I wonder what Russia has on Lindsey Graham. He once seemed to be a political straight-shooter, even if he's not in private. He's done a giant flip-flop.

#GOP
david75090 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor Lindsey went stark, raving crackers a couple of years ago. And hasn't been the same since!

Isn't that what the Senate is supposed to do be a check on presidential power grabs. Remember McCain? These lackey dinosaurs also need to go and I think this is the last gasp of a dying breed or stupid, crusty OLD white men. Yes, let the door hit them on the way out.

I'm looking forward to that war.

Yes. Warring factions of philistines ought to be pretty comical: " We're stupider than you are!" "No you aren't!" "We are too!"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.