Agnostic.com

27 7

Is everyone a pillhead or addicted to meth? I smoke pot and like to drink every now and then but come the fuck on! I broke up with my last girlfriend because of pills. Ive stayed single for the past year and a half. I start talking to this one woman and I'm starting to like her so I asked her out for dinner one night. She said she would love to stated she wanted to pick up some ice from her sister first and asked if I did it. Well that date ended before it even started and never called her back. Are there any somewhat good, decently clean godless women out there? If so lets go eat dinner.

Nathan72 4 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew a guy that died from taking 13 Seroquel. It was really heartbreaking.

Don't even, ever, care for the taste of liquor. Methinks you need to pick other venues to meet people!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.