Agnostic.com

12 8

Hey all, I am new to this site. I never knew there were sites for those of us who are not the 95% who go to sleep every night with the warm, fuzzy feeling that there is a greater being watching out for them.

Prometheus209 3 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay!!!

Do you want the window or the aisle bed?

@Melbates They're all window beds. On the aisle.

@KKGator laughing uncontrollably

Welcome! This post reminded me of the "Now I lay me down to sleep..." night time prayer for kids. Seriously, putting the thought of possibly dying in one's sleep into the mind of a child at bedtime. And, making them think all would be okay if they do--as long as they pray for god to take their soul should it happen--sick and twisted.

Think of the lullaby "Rock a Bye Baby". How morbid.....

Well that may not be entirely true.
At this site you can go to sleep every night with the feeling there is a great fuzzy being watching you.
I am a hacker from way back, I have great size and I am fuzzy.

laughs hysterically

Welcome

I sure hope that the others out there do not represent 95% of us. We have been working so hard to convert those believers! Welcome aboard

Welcome heathen! The truth is out there

Welcome and let us oblige you.

Welcome! We post things from the absurd to the challenging. I think you will like it here if you give it a chance.

Welcome to the real world my friend. James

Leon Level 5 Feb 24, 2018

Hi, and welcome!

I like your profile answers, but it would be great if you added details to your profile story as well.

I've found the people on this site to be supportive, funny and extremely talkative. LOL I sought out this site, and another for people with disabilities, due to recovering from a recent suicide attempt and needing coping skills and a support network. You'll find everything from regular every day posts to deep, thought provoking threads.

Hey all,

I will post more later. I am listening to jazz and smoking weed right now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.