Agnostic.com

7 3

What if the asteroid that crashed into the earth 65 million years ago was an alien spaceship, and we are the aliens?

NicThePoet 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds more probable than most religions.

Not possible

dc65 Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

it would make the theory of evolution obsolete.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

I've always wondered if our solar system floated through a cloud of some type of organic matter that clung to the early Earth as we made our way around the galaxy.

In a roundabout sense, that is highly likely. The genetic makeup, to create beings like ourselves, wasn't here beforehand. So, the probability would seem high. At best, we're an act of random chaos. In the debate of "why we are here." Realizing the construct of the universe is infinite. Then so are the possibilities of how our existence came to be. If I had to answer "Why we're here?" I would say, the opportunity of being human is just that. Be a human. Be as random as our creation, as fragile as our bodies, as capable as our energy will allow, as human as humanity will afford. Individually we are temporary. Yet our origin and legacy are infinite.

Pardon my rambling. Just my two cents.

As I am in the UK , as far as I am concerned you are an alien . I suppise that works both ways !

I thinks there’s too much evidence we evolved from more primitive life, but that it’s very possible our original genetic material came from older asteroids or comets...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.