Agnostic.com

12 1

How are you all spending your Saturday? I'm having Chinese,watching Big Trouble In Little China and mowing the lawn.????

OpposingOpposum 9 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Binging Supernatural.

Nice! Hunting monsters killing things,the family business.

Not the easiest way to make a living,but it certainly keeps one occupied.

Did a couple little things with model trains, cleared off the workbench and I'm gonna see a movie later.

What movie?

"ANNIHILATION".... pretty good flick! Reminded me of Lovecraft's "The Color Out Of Space."

Out sick on the couch with my cat.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you're better soon.

Driving from Indianapolis to Tampa Florida. It's been rain all the way so far

Eek

Laying around with my dogs listening to music. Wishing it would stop raining so I can mow my lawn🙂

I am watching the Olympics. The only sports I watch consistently. Cheer for the underdog. All I want is good effort I don't care who wins. Actually North Korea did well in pair skating.

I'm a lot farther north so mowing a lawn is out of the question. Saturday is one day when I usually do the laundry; today, I even hung some of the clothes outside for a while. I love the fragrance of line-dried clothes.

Mowing the lawn?? Must be warm where you are. Its cold and rainy here, cleaned house, did the laundry and thinking about checking out Netflix.

I'm on agnostic.com with my boys and my fish tank.

Saturday is done and dusted here, it rained, a lot, apart from quick trip to the beach, spent the day online, and cooking.

Sleeping mostly, I didn't fall asleep until 9am or so and not wake up until maybe 3-4pm. I spent all night hanging with my friend drinking and watching netflix before wandering out to the lake until like 7am. Now I'm just listening to music, watching some videos, and trying not to go nuts over the noise in the house with my brother over. I think I am the only light-footed walker in the family....

Great movie! What's funny about that movie is that the advertisers and the marketers of that movie didn't get that Jack Burton was the sidekick - which was John Carpenter's and Kurt Russell's actual intent of the movie. Kurt Russell confirmed this in an interview.

Or maybe the advertisers did "get it" - which doesn't make my last comment funny at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.