Agnostic.com

4 7

Black Face SNL

twshield 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you go back far enough, you have to contend with pictures of Amos and Andy, Charlie Chan, Al Jolson, etc. Things are better now but I think we still have a way to go.

Back in college I met a white guy who dressed up in blackface in the 2000s. He dressed up as the planeteer from Africa in the tv cartoon show Captain Planet. I didn't know him when he did blackface. I only found out after becoming "friends" with him on Facebook and scrolling through his pictures. I was shocked that no one said anything in the comments. He, along with a lot of his friends, were super religious (Christians). I took a screenshot of the photo.

what if it iwas the seventies?

LOL - SNL mostly misses the mark, but this is funny. "Both Michael Jacksons" LMAO I guess it's a good think MJ isn't around anymore; He would be attacked for cultural appropriation and "white facing".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.