Agnostic.com

11 0

God? Anyone...?

Who is he?

#god
Namxas75 3 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He? WTF? I am God! I am a woman!

No

Chabbawab

The word is only a symbol, but it can refer to various concepts from silly mythical gods to ultimate reality. There is definitely an ultimate reality but I shy away from labeling that as “God”. Some people do however.

Ultimate Reality is not a “he”.out there somewhere. We collectively are Ultimate Reality—not our bodies but our essence as conscious beings.

Jerry Garcia

A construct in the minds of those unable to see the world with clear vision.

Clapton is god! I read that. I believe that, as a guitar god.

Or was those magical being you ask about a [SHE] Attributing human characteristics to 'your' need for a deity only illustrates how primitive your thinking and how uneducated you are.
But then does not the same processes that Quantum mechanics and Relativity require also apply to magical thoughts. that is an [OBSERVER]? All matter is energy manifesting itself on a 2 dimensional plane as a 3 dimensional image. And that energy is nothing more than vibrations on that 2D .plane. It is all an illusion.

Ruadh Level 3 Feb 12, 2019

Quantum Mechanics and Relativity have NEVER failed in any experiment and today's technology rests entirely on the fact that Quantum Mechanics WORKS. God not so much.

"God? Anyone..." - No thank you, I've had plenty!

An imaginary friend for those that can’t make real ones

It actually is a shortcut response to all the questions that mankind couldn’t answer. Pretty much a manifestation of the phrase “ just because “.

no such thing, such absurd question. on the other hand, a good question would be how come you list yourself not only as atheist but antitheist and yet also list yourself as a believer?

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.