Agnostic.com

1 1

Cure Cancer With Baking Soda!...

phxbillcee 10 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it might be more useful to figure out what is causing all the cancers. Probably if you have cancer and a terminal diagnosis, It seems like you would want a professional opinion. I had a hell of a time fighting a wart on the bottom of my foot, I tried everything from Baking soda, to coconut oil, to duct tape, OTC ointments, essential oils, freezing, beatle juice, and cutting. I did everything to get rid of that thing and it was painful, then one day about two months after I gave birth to my son I noticed it was just gone. No that it was cancer, but it made me realize there is so much that we can't do and don't know. The doctor helping me did her best but really it is up to the body how it is going to fight. I imagine with cancer there are a lot of variables and it's not a good idea to just ingest Baking soda to treat it, you will need medical treatment.

They are doing a lot of research now into using immunotherapy directed treatments for cancer that show a lot of promise. Problem is cancer, since it is the individual's own body's cells going awry is very "individual" as is the type of cancer involved. Lot's more research needed.
Also, I couldn't help it, "beatle juice"??? Did you get it from Ringo or Paul??? (or Michael Keaton!!!)

To be serious again, it may be very significant that you lost the wart shortly after giving birth. I can imagine your body underwent some significant hormonal changes that may have done the trick. We have to remember, when doctors say it is a practice, they're not kidding!

@phxbillcee Yes, they don't know everything.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.