Agnostic.com

27 8

HELP! A woman in her 50s is convinced humans can get pregnant by cats/dogs! What should I do?

I know this is a ridiculous question, but there is a woman in her 50s who is entirely convinced that this can happen. There’s nothing I can do for her, but I think it’s wrong for her to even try teaching this garbage to young children as true. I didn’t think it was possible for anybody to be so dumb then try to spread this amount of idiocy to young children. Luckily I was able to get to them in time and show them all about how DNA, chromosomes and molecules needed to work and be compatible with one another to even be able to create a new life for it to work. I think it should be illegal to a degree for an adult to try and teach this garbage as truth and poison the minds of children with their garbage. Maybe it’s a bit harsh for me to say that, but this level of stupidity absolutely drives me up the wall! Tell me what you guys think?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

what position is she in that she is teaching children? and in what capacity were you able to jump in to teach about DNA, chromosomes and molecules....?

How is she in a position to “teach” this, to young children or anyone else? Is she a teacher of some sort?

And, if you are such a smartypants, how can you explain THIS?

@The-Krzyz don't worry he's his own best friend ?

@oldFloyd Brilliant! And frightening.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.