Agnostic.com

8 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems there was a story about this practice many years ago,think it was 60 minutes.I've said we should get money out of politics for decades,but I doubt it will ever happen.AIPAC runs this country.

I'm gobsmacked.

Should lobbying be treated as a non-profit endeavor? Supposedly, ideally speaking, lobbying should be for the greater good, more of a public service, so it does rather fit, under ideal conditions. My understanding is that non-profits have limits upon how much they pay employees, all the way up to CEO. If this were imposed on lobbying, taking so much money out of the process, could it improve the system?

Greed is America's Achilles heel. It's not immigrants, legal or illegal. It's not racism. It's greed.

They need to end that not so quaint employment..

It does seem inherently wrong, doesn't it? Not just wrong... unethical... cheating... sleazy.

Disgusting behavior, but to be expected from representatives of the culture of greed.

Nothing new here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.