Agnostic.com

4 0

Anyone spend most of their time reading fanfiction? I've often found myself spending countless hours going through the fanfictions of my favourite fandoms instead of reading new books because I just can't let my old stories go. I've not had much luck finding others that share this interest but thought I'd see if anyone on here was a fan.

RavenGreer 5 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes!!! I have thousands bookmarked on Archive of Our Own. It's amazing that people write such beautiful stories for FREE!!! (Sometimes not so beautiful but anyways lol) I LOVE fanfiction! I read it all the time. I usually get into "moods" where I NEED to read a certain genre of fanfiction and usually if I can't find it, I write it privately but I never post it because I never ever finish it haha

My fandoms are Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Harry Potter (Drarry is LIFE), X-Men, Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who, Marvel, and honestly probably a ton more but those are my mains !

Yaaaaaaaaas! Me, too.

I have two fanfiction.net accounts and one Archive of our own account with about 2,000 favourite stories on each account. It's my guilty pleasure. I'm way too insecure about it to tell everyone my author names. I never finish anything and some of it was first started when I was around 18 so some of the grammar and plot and the whole story really kind of sucks on a few of them.
I do have one Harry Potter humour story that has 413 reviews and I am very proud of it. Of course, I shall never finish it, but it had a good run.
Sometimes I end up reading a crossover about a fandom I've never watched or read and then I have to get into it just to understand the story I'm reading.

Guilty

Sacha Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Do tell, whats your fandom?

@RavenGreer A band which I won't say on here, and also fan fiction of various movies such as The Labyrinth, all very romantic and sexual. Might make some want to vomit. lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.