Agnostic.com

13 2

What Was Your Favourite Saturday Cartoon As A Child?

Dungeons & Dragons

SleeplessInTexas 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For me anything Disney was the ultimate because I didnt get to see it very often. I think Elmer Fudd and Pepe le Pu were my fave characters

Tom and Jerry by Fred quimby

It's hard to tell...

Bugs Bunny

gater Level 7 Feb 17, 2019

I have fond memories of getting up early on Saturday mornings (6 am) to watch Looney Toons with my dad.

Jonny Quest.

Most any. I did enjoy the older than I am Popeye. And, I hate to admit, I even had a beany hat, The Beany and Cecil Show.
Oh, and Rocky, which as I aged and understood more, better enjoyed (as young adults we watched it high).

Hell yes! UNI!!!!!!!

Either Road Runner or Pink Panther. We never missed Scoobie Doo, either.

Zster Level 8 Feb 17, 2019

It could have been Casper the Friendly Ghost. I liked him a lot and was amazed that he could catch a ball and yet walk through walls. As I got older this power was passed on in my mind to gods and how a god could be real. Of course, today Casper is so old that his sheet probably has holes in it. Now he is the Holy Ghost!

The Bugs Bunny Road Runner hour got me through childhood and college, while teaching me everything I know about opera!

Violence, Violence, VIOLENCE!

@GuyKeith Foghorn Leghorn was hysterical! ?

@SleeplessInTexas I say I say I'm talking to ya boy

I liked that one, but Scooby Do was my favorite!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.