Agnostic.com

13 5

LINK Kansas Republicans back bill requiring doctors to promote reversing medical abortion

Kansas Republicans! Two words that cause disgust in the hearts of thinking people

jerry99 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This makes me want a bumper sticker for my car that says "I escaped Kansas before the crazy party started." I can think of so many things wrong with this method, like the likelihood of mom dying or baby having horrible birth defects. There needs to be a sign on many state borders that advise women that "you're only a uterus with legs in this state." Jeebus I am so glad I got out of Kansas when I did, Nebraska seems somewhat more progressive now.

But the winters in Nebraska are so much worse than those in Kansas.

@Detritus Kinda sorta. I think Kansas gets more ice. I deal better with just snow than with ice. We escaped before Guvna Brownback started messing with the taxes and ruined the schools.

@HippieChick58 I skipped out of KS in 77. It was different then.

@Detritus I was in Kansas from 99 to 2005. I really like the KC area.

So now there is a bunch of Republican senators with their heads up their asses telling doctors how to practice?

This is not new, just the latest outrage.The global gag rule, is a United States government policy that blocks U.S. federal funding for non-governmental organizations that provide abortion counselling or referrals, advocate to decriminalize abortion or expand abortion services.

and then when the child is born, they don't want to pay for the education, clothing or food for it either.

Yep, pro-birth, not pro-life

You definitely can’t fix stupid. And sometimes stupid and republican seem interchangeable. Or would be if corrupt and republican weren’t already synonyms.

Idiots.
Mother. Fucking. Idiots.

I wonder how the politicians would react to doctors telling them how to do their jobs.

Trying to figure out how that one’s gonna work... ?

Can't wait for the artificial womb to come on line. You haven't heard 'nuts' yet.

Nutcase situations like this are brought about by televised trials of illegal abortion doctors doing a 34 month abortion and EWTN broadcasts taking a religious stance and saying abortion is illegal. It is all a hypothetical situation that nutjob politicians feel they have to act on in order to keep their religious base. Meanwhile, the bible said nothing about abortion and even declared the child became a person once it was born.

Ridiculas and the wealthy rejectors travel to where it is legal for their's.

I thought it meant after the fetus had been removed. After reading, I wonder about the kinds of birth defects that the procedure would cause.

This is the stupidest thing they have come up with yet.....so now a woman (child) who didn't want to be pregnant in the first place is now going to (potentially) have a child that may be burdened with any number of defects. SMH

I would think that bill would be unconstitutional. The lawsuits would be boundless.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.