Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK How Does a Straight White Male Democrat Run for President? - POLITICO Magazine

This really worries me. I love the progressive left wing with all my heart but all I care about is getting a Democrat elected president in 2020. I don't know who is most likely to defeat Trump but I'd hate to see us lose due to the left deserting the centrists as many did in 2016. To be honest, I never believed the US would vote for a black man for president but it's clear now that Obama was special and I don't know whether anyone else can repeat that miracle. So what's the answer?

jerry99 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do believe it's the time of the woman. The progressive young people are about to be an unstoppable force for change. It's a struggle still but the era of old, white, republican men is coming to an end - hence their irrational, fear based actions. They know the country is changing and they're becoming obsolete. Oh man, I hope this is right!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.