Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Soviet Storm: World War II — In The East. ep. 1. Operation Barbarossa. StarMedia - YouTube

This is part of a eighteen-part series, about The Great Patriotic war, as Russia's fight against the Germans in World War II was known. There are lots of amazing facts, information about how they fought, Stalingrad, Leningrad, and many other places. Weapons used, tanks, aircraft types, etc. It is in Russian with English subtitles, you can slow down the speed in the settings to be able to read the subtitles easier . . . this is an amazing documentary, I am currently watching it for the third time.

THHA 7 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve always been very interested in World war ll eastern front history. I’ll have to check it out.

Always nice this real historic documentaries without aliens XD.

Just leaving this music here about the battle of Kursk

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.