Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Corporate Democrats or All Democrats. IMHO the corporate dems are as bad as the gop.
I miss Al Franken. The corruption in our government is the biggest threat to the country. I know, Preaching to the choir.

@PalacinkyPDX When they cause discord and disagreement among themselves they become non effective in fighting for ALL Americans against faicist, oligarchs, etc. Hiilary lost because of her elist attitude and separate nature. She was not a people and refused to see her weaknesses and thereby work to correct them. Kirsten refused to follow the rule of law and branded Al Franken guilty with no chance for him to be heard. Sorry she acted as badly as any gop control freak. But just my opinion. 33 democrats voted against the Dodd Frank controls.

However correct I might believe this to be, we must FIRST act from a position of power.

I am a pragmatist at heart, and we MUST get rid of Trump.

Pragmatism is doing what works. Putting what we really believe in second place doesn’t work. That’s what gave Trump the presidency. We think it can’t get worse, but it can. As long as we keep voting for lesser evil, that’s what we’ll keep getting... evil. It’s time to start voting for greater good. (My 2¢ )

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:293796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.