Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK Donald Trump Is The Dunning — Kruger Effect Personified

This is a very well written article that Trump-Haters will love, and Trump-Lovers will hate.

ATDayHiker 7 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't bother to read the article. But my first guess was when he claimed he knew more than intelligence, and had a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days. He knows so much he hardly bothers to go to daily security meetings...

I agree with everything this article says, and am now EXTREMELY depressed, sigh

The article indicates that Trump is too dumb to be diabolical, so our democracy will survive and we just have to suffer through the next couple years until he is gone.

@ATDayHiker yes, but the followers will still be a force.......

Not a psychopath but a narcissist for sure.

I think it's a mistake to underestimate Trump. His intelligence is corrupt, immoral, soulless and entitled ... not to mention very narrow ... but it does exist. That plus some luck and a little help from Russia, the Saudis and others, got him into office.

That said, I'm grateful he's not more competent, disciplined and strategic, or it would already be illegal and dangerous for me to put this post on the Internet.

Paragraph three describes Trump to a friggen' tee. Over-confident while being overly incompetent.

oh yeah. I think the funniest example is when you explain the rule of common denominators to trump supporters. When the first chick breaks up with you because you're too needy - sure, maybe she's wrong. Then the next one leaves and says the same? Hey, maybe you made bad choices. But after the 11th or 12th or so you really hafta start thinking "hmmmmm .... maybe it IS me!?!"

But trump people just can't conceive that logic. All of the other leaders of the free world saying trump's an idiot ... no no, THEY are the crazy ones. It's just because THEY are haters. All of the media sources (other than Faux "news" ) calling trump an idiot ... it's because THEY are biased.

Trump supporters are truly idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.