Agnostic.com

6 1

Help......

How do I get to level 2?

Cardonascar 3 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This has got to be the 3rd post I've seen you post this. You only need 100 points. Not hard.

Yes every day ?

Browse posts and comment

Posting photos is another thing to get points--maybe join a pet group. Wait till the photo is 100% loaded before clicking on "Submit Comment" or it won't show up on your post.

Carin Level 8 Feb 20, 2019

Have you answered all your profile questions? Those get you points. You also get points when people like us comment on your posts. Do you see "Polls" under "Categories" on the right of your screen? Answering poll questions is an easy way to get points too.

Carin Level 8 Feb 20, 2019

Replying to someone's comment (even your own, like this) is another way to earn points. Just about anything you do here, really, will get you a point or 2. Giving other people thumbs ups is also worth points.

Post, react to others posts & log in regularly

Do we get points just for logging in? I didn't know that!

@Carin 5 pts/day

@TheGreatShadow Oh cool!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.