Agnostic.com

43 7

How often do you swear?

I spend most days using the word 'fuck' like a comma but I don't seem to come across as particularly vulgar. I guess people don't give a shit....bollocks it happened again....and again!

ipdg77 8 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the army we learned to put cuss words in the middle of cuss words such as 'Godfuckingdamn' or 'sonofafuckingbitch'. There is no more versatile word in the English language than the word 'fuck'.

I can't fucking remember.

I would be willing to bet that the word "Fuck" is the most used word besides 'the' in the spoken English language. It is certainly one of the most versatile: (pasted from Urban Dic)

As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck...such as these examples describing situations such as:

Fraud ...I got fucked at the used car lot.
Dismay ...ahhh fuck it.
Trouble ...I guess I'm really fucked now.
Agression ...Don't fuck with me buddy.
Difficulty ...I don't understand this fucking question.
Inquiry ...Who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
Incompetance ...He's a fuck-off.
Dismissal ...Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself...

Any others??

Surprise - WTF! 🙂

Who the fuck cares. Fuck is one of the most versatile words in the English language. Its a verb, noun, adjective and adverb.

Fucking never! I'm not a god-damned barbarian.

Like a fuckin sailor

WTF? Are we related? Swearing, it's an integral part of my vocab, which is shamefully limited.

I am pretty good, depends on the company,
I can go years without swearing, or can only stop to catch a breath.

I swear all the time. And I haven't cast a spell yet. So why is it called cursing?

Buxx Level 7 Oct 15, 2018

Is the questioner asking whether one swears by the day, hour or minute? Me? Yes to every damn one

I swear all the time. However, I don’t in front of certain people. I think “Fuck” is a great word. 🙂

Too fuckin' much! Thanks for asking, asshole! 😉

What motherfucker wants to fucking know?!? God Damn it, bitch, ya' made me spill this shitty fucking coffee! I'm gonna stuff your fucking head up your fucking ass! So, what was the question?

All the goddamned mother fuckin' bitch ass time, unless my mama's around.

Every fuckin' chance I get...I love magic words. heh heh

Ay least once an hour, sometimes twice 🙂

I use the fuck word to modify the fuck word. I use it as a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, and possibly a preposition. I always have. ??

Depends on how pissed off I am!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.