Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK No, Ivanka, The Trump Administration Is Definitely Not A 'Driver For Science'

Well, at least following all her plastic surgery they can call her pretty.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ivanka Trump is a very confused woman. Rumor has it that she bleaches her anus.

Yeah, climate change is 100% made up... Climate change HAS happened in the past. Drastically. We know this because there are deserts that used to be huge lakes, or maybe even a sea. Is the climate change we are facing now 100% man made? Maybe not. But it is happening.

The US has made enormous strides in creation science and in global warming denial science. As well as more restricted strides in wealth extraction science and in pollution enhancement science. Next up are great strides in extinction science.

I'm kinda concerned about the escalation of all those sciences.

@HippieChick58 so is every other honest intelligent person.

@Detritus What is your take on those who deny the reality of global climate change? Wishful thinking, plausible deniability, or malicious disinformation?

@HippieChick58 frankly, yes. There are patricians whose income relies on disbelieving so they do not believe. They, in turn, fund disinformation similar to anti-vax propaganda which gets the sheep in line. And I am sure that they are truly evil wights who conduct the disinformation plots. That’s my take at least. YMMV.

This idiot asks for technology to advance in leaps and he does not support science. He also claims he knows more science than most scientists Ha ha ha.

Read that..hilarious..Lolololololololol

shouldnt this be under silly random and fun?

If Ivanka said that, she is either deluded or a deliberate liar.

Both!

So sad that people believe in this family.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.