Agnostic.com

45 10

Im drunk and I lost my job Friday. Good thing I have 3 interviews this week.

Thinking about AI. Religion and the like.

rebel_lion 4 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shake it off, and work on those interviews. Best of luck.

Thank you

Good Luck... Get ready for the question... "Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?" Also to remind you to be careful what you say in social media because Your Next Employer will be looking for you everywhere they can find you. So be on your best behavior for a few days.

Im good in every way it counts

Sending positive vibes for your job interviews ~~~~

JK666 Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

Thank you

Whats shitty...is the feeling you have no one to talk to

You have us! 😛 Good luck this week!

aside from the reference to god it's a beautiful song!

Cheers. Best wishes

Thank you

@rebel_lion your welcome

I'm drunk and have to go to work tomorrow. Good luck with your interviews.

Good luck too

With AI do you mean artificial insemination?

Artificial intelligence

@rebel_lion ok just near where I live is herd improvement company. I have a friend who says he roots cows for a job

Best of luck in your new work, whatever that is! Like I have said many times...ever so often you must reinvent yourself. I guess it's your turn...

Medical field. Im not cut out for anything else.

@rebel_lion are you happy and feel fullfilled...with this career? If so, are you adding in other interest, so that you want feel trapped or limited?

@Freedompath i love the medical field more than anything

I LL be right over.

Bring more wine 😉

I am sober, I have to go to work tomorrow, I think I need to get drunk.
Good luck with the interviews. Keeping a job is so hard these days, both of my kids have lost theirs in past 3 months. daughter started a new one before her last day on the old one, but both are only part time, son got a payout so he is ok for a while. life isn't easy.

Well good luck to you..
Hang in there!

Cool your paws Rebel Lion. Check out the YouTube homeless nations. They were just a paycheck away when suddenly...

Good luck!

There's no better time for drinking than after losing a job. Bottom's up!

Remember not to drink for those interviews.

On to bigger and better things!

Hey, have fun getting drunk. I'm sure you'll nail your interviews. Are you thinking about AI in general or as a career path?

In general. Waxing philosophical, lol

And I take it religion is not a career path either, lol.

Walk into those interviews like you are the boss...when they start to ask you questions, you just shoosh them! Bring a clipboard, glance over it...eyeball them for a minute, maybe with a bit of the ol' fisheye! Then make your demands. If they try to interrupt, you tell them there will be time for questions after they agree to your terms and you have given the job a 3 day, NAY, ONE WEEK 'feels' test. If the job has good 'feels', you will agree to let them hire you on a long term basis. BAM! Done and done! Now, pass me some of that vino...I'm a regular tony robbins over here...

Good luck with the interviews ... ?

The final ? was a typo - intended !

I am sure you will do fine

At least you are in good spirits about it. Thinking positive goes a long way. 🙂

Sending you good energy for your interviews this week

Your first two words in your first sentence reminds me of INXS's song Golden Playpen

Uncas Level 4 Feb 27, 2018

Good luck, rebel. I was once like you and always said "I was looking for a job before I found this one" After a time you do realize that a good job is harder to find with age, and therefore also worth keeping. In other words, sometimes we do have to put up with the normal amount of crap.

Good Luck with the interviews !!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.