Agnostic.com

45 10

Im drunk and I lost my job Friday. Good thing I have 3 interviews this week.

Thinking about AI. Religion and the like.

rebel_lion 4 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol good luck

Lots of positive support here. Add me to the list!

Good luck on your interviews!

Dress smart, shake hands firmly and believe in yourself.

When the job concerns are dealt with I'd love to hear your thoughts on AI and Religion. That's an interesting pairing that I've not encountered before. Best wishes!

skado Level 9 Feb 27, 2018

Wow the shit out of them at your interviews! (And, I work for a major adult beverage corporation so, thanks for consuming tonight and assisting with my job security. 😉 )

Duke Level 8 Feb 27, 2018

Good Luck with the interviews !!

Good luck, rebel. I was once like you and always said "I was looking for a job before I found this one" After a time you do realize that a good job is harder to find with age, and therefore also worth keeping. In other words, sometimes we do have to put up with the normal amount of crap.

Your first two words in your first sentence reminds me of INXS's song Golden Playpen

Uncas Level 4 Feb 27, 2018

Sending you good energy for your interviews this week

At least you are in good spirits about it. Thinking positive goes a long way. 🙂

I am sure you will do fine

Remember not to drink for those interviews.

Well good luck to you..
Hang in there!

I LL be right over.

Bring more wine 😉

With AI do you mean artificial insemination?

Artificial intelligence

@rebel_lion ok just near where I live is herd improvement company. I have a friend who says he roots cows for a job

Update?

You'll be amazed at the transformation that is waiting for you in sobriety. Highly recommend.

I rately drink

"If" you are an alcoholic (your post does not make that clear), get off it and stay off it.

I drink maybe 3 times a year.

Cool your paws Rebel Lion. Check out the YouTube homeless nations. They were just a paycheck away when suddenly...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.