Agnostic.com

7 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's hope it takes up the rest of his time so he will not be able to do more harm.

The tRump "dynasty" is just the latest mob family.....he didn't think he would win the election but he thought it would give him the opportunity to make a lot of foreign connections which could finance his future projects. He is - and always has been - about $$$$$$. The best version of karma would be for him to live to be a very old man - and see his children (and son in law) spend time in prison and his "fortunes" disappear - along with his trophy wife - and his mind. IMHO. 😉 🙂

??????

Starting with New York..lolol

So a presidential pardon only applies to Federal convicted felons, not State convicted felons? Good!!

“Once you turn over one stone, there are a host of other matters that come to light,” said Bruce Udolf, who worked for the independent counsel’s office that investigated President Bill Clinton. “And you start turning over those stones as well.” ( I got a mental image of stones being over turned and maggots and spider crawling out...no offense to spiders and maggots.)

There enough their to impeach him. I wish congress would pull their head out there ass and do it.

Its not gonna happen - they are all afraid of losing their seats in the upcoming election. So you gotta scratch your head and say hmmmmmm - so my duly elected representative is willing to sell his soul to keep this job - and that will be good for my state/community -- how exactly???

@Lavergne That is a possibilty . However there are so many people don't like Trump, it might get them elected.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.