Agnostic.com

44 8

If you had to sum up the whole human species in 3 words, what would those words be?

Crimson67 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never will learn...

complex love hate

Under achieving apes

Contradictory. Enterprising. Destructive.

What The Fuck!

Can't fix stupid.

@silvereyes Tater Salad?

@silvereyes OH yeah!! funny man. But I think he drinks a little too much.

Big-brained beasts

Bat shit crazy

Worthless stupid animals.

Fascinatingly complex creatures

intelligent yet stupid

Must try harder

I would say, don't try so hard.

Evolution in motion.

Along the same lines I was thinking "work in progress".

Duality/Dichotomy/Determinant

Own worst enemy

Not Mostly Harmless.

hold my beer

Scourge of earth

Always at war.

Cain killed Abel

Jesus Fuckin' Christ!

Fee diddly fucked.

I need a little International transcription on this one. Fee? Country of Origin and synonyms or descriptive hints as to being a Noun, Verb, Adjective or whatever you care to stimulate me with. Diddly? Sounds Celtic meaning either Scottish or Irish. The English have no sense of imagination. Now put this onto the American Websters and were off the page and have a lot of research. Make me smile.

@Nevermind345 I shall endeavor to do my best but sometimes colloquialisms, puncutated with profanity, & no discernable "southern drawl" within the written syntax, makes it a difficult explanation. Then add the limitation of just 3 words...well then one can't add the required "bless their little hearts" for additional context. (Father was 1st generation Scots & mother was Appalachian Melungeon & raised where the 3 Rs taught in school was "readin', writin' & the road to Richmond" )

disappointingly wonderful meatbags

Sentient life forms

Enormous potential, wasted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.