Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, he is damning athiests with faint praise. He's done it before. This is nothing for athiests to be impressed by, it's just a backhanded insult.

I am not as worried about what he meant by it as much as I am how people are taking it. It maybe a back hand but a useful one for our side.

Quite like that as he's doing himself out of business. sounds pretty moral to me .

Maybe better to be an atheist than to be a bad Christian. In my case better to be an atheist than to be a good Christian since being a good Christian means believing lies and fantasies. Much better to have a life based on truth!

This is probably the most I've ever agreed with a pope. Remove the word bad and we'd be in complete agreement.

Even though he's the head of one of the largest criminal organizations in the history of humanity, there are things about this Pope that I like. I particularly like that he calls out the flock on their hypocrisy.
That said, he's just as delusional as every other believer.

It's better to be stupid than a moron.

godef Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

The Pope's opinion is noted. Flimsy though it may be.

Dayum son! Hitch slapped by a da pope!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.