Agnostic.com

3 3

Which University will be the first to add markmanship and street fighting to the cirriculum of teachers certification?.

Marine 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The NRA is now recommending teachers be armed with nuclear hand grenades just in case the teacher's gun isn't as big as the school shooter's. The NRA reasons, without evidence of an unsuccessful defense against a school shooting, there will be no shooting to criticize, because nuclear bombs - GBMerica!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

Just listening to the republicans discuss this stupid idea makes me ill. They just will not go against the gun lobby which when you break down the members is.003 percent of the population holding us hostage. I cannot believe that we as a nation allow this to be the case.

It's sad and ridiculous that we even know what that sentence means.

Yes it is.

I vote for Texas A&M as Texas already has armed teachers in the classroom.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.