Agnostic.com

41 5

What's your biggest regret?

Mine is: Getting married, complete and total waste of time.

Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my teens, listening to what people told me about not being able to pursue my career choices

I'm in the same boat currently

Giving a Fuck for as long as I did. Being chill suits me much finer

I don't really have regrets , I saw my life as just learning - I am sure that I had them fleetingly after relationship break up s etc. at the time but they faded away -and were replaced by a new challenge' I married a right eejit but life was kind and he mostly stayed out of my life _ I think I had quite a big life (in my own terms as I was up for anything anyone proposed) - I'll be 70 shortly and still no regrets nothing left undone that I wanted to do - which is just as well really ,

Mine was not focusing on my music lessons like I should have. I was pretty lazy when it came to practicing, and I wonder what kind of musician I could have been had I worked harder at it.

It is not a waste of time if you learned something out of it. Granted the returns may not warrant the time dedicated but... Live and Learn.

< I regret not getting a bottle of scotch to go with this cigar.

Meeting, and marrying, the man I am currently divorcing. I also wish I had become an atheist earlier in my life.

Always better than never.

Having no regrets..... 😉

I really don't have regrets. However there are things in hindsight I would do differently.

Falling for the wrong woman. I fell madly in love with someone and thought she loved me as well. Turned out I was very wrong. Of course I did not find that out until after 6 years and a child.

Not having kids sooner.

I regret reading in one of your post, about how boring men are. 😀
Jk, jk. I'm not sure, lending a friends some money that they still have not paid me all of it back and now they are ghosting me. Feel pretty dumb about that recently.

JeffB Level 6 Feb 27, 2018

Try not to regret anything. Wish I hadn't done loads of things but regret them naaah

How would I know? Next week I may have a different opinion. Even when I may had said... letting this woman go three months ago. And yesterday I may tell you... well, she is back in my life you know? I don't know next week what it will be... That job I declined, the woman I did not followed to the west coast, the ones left overseas? The one in the south? the one in the island? Those I ran away from? It is just decisions... No Regrets what so over. "Que Sera Sera, Whatever May Be, May Be". Just Live and Learn but No Regrets.... It is all a Good Ride to Enjoy.

Not trying harder with my ex.
I had a vivid dream about her two days ago that stuck with me all day. It made my heart hurt.

I regret nothing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.