Agnostic.com

38 2

What's your favorite video game?

LadyAlyxandrea 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After Pac-Man, I lost interest (just call me an old fart).

Heffenwoozie, thanks, I needed that.

All time fave is Final Fantasy VII. I've fallen out with gaming lately finding Dragon Age Inquisition a slog, can't get into Witcher and had to start GTAV all over again after nearly completing it when I upgraded to PS4. Enjoyed playing Diablo 3 on co-op mode.

Did you have to insult the two games I love most :'(

I will never tell a lie.

The Call of Duty franchise for me.

I play cod all the time lol

Old school! Galaga. Simple fun shooting aliens. Also War Gods, but that one is kinda hard to find nowadays...

Fun trivia: War Gods was made by Midway, who also made the NFL Blitz series. In Blitz 64, they added an easter egg nodding to the other game, where if one of your characters tackles an opponent in a particularly vicious manner, they'll stand up and say "I kill you! And I take your power!"

Assassins creed and infamous,just to name a few.

witcher is cool have you played witcher 2?

Last of Us

Marz Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

Right now, sky rim and the wargaming franchise.

Back when I played video games it varied and never stayed the same.

Legend of Zelda series and Pokemon FTW. Also, I'm one of those Zelda fans loyal to the timeline. Sorrynotsorry

Most lately, iRacing.

But I'm not playing anything at the moment. Too busy moving and I don't have access to my best hardware at the moment, either.

Grand Theft Auto 5. I'm so hooked.

Destiny although the second one is not living up to the first one

I've never found one I liked - the last time I actually bought one would have been around 28 years ago.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 27, 2018

I don't know that I have a favorite, but I have a favorite genre: the storytelling types of games. They are a slower pace and are kind of like a choose your own adventure type game.

Some examples:

Life is Strange
Murdered: Soul Suspect
L.A. Noire
Alan Wake

Err I don't have one, don't play them. I'm not prudish or a techy phobe they're just not in my realm but I can seethe attraction 🙂

Last time I played I would have to say "God of War".

Always hard to nail it down to one, but if I had to name one with the most impact, it's Chrono Trigger.

Everything about this game near perfect with the hallmarks of a timeless classic. The musical score, art direction, charming story and characters, game play ect... It rightfully deserves all the praise it gets as one of the best RPGs of all time (no pun intended). I often replay it once a year, a childhood staple that I'd have my own kids play.

I really like Skyrim, although I haven’t played in a long time. Grand left auto is pretty hilarious and Street Fighter, going super old school now...is an all time fav.

So many to choose from, but I’ll list my top three.

-Halo 2: It not only introduced me to first person shooters, but the Halo universe.

-Fallout New Vegas: i just love this game, despite how broken it is.

-Mass Effect 2: It should be the benchmark for rpgs, but the end boss needed more thought.

Battlefield or Need for Speed. But I grew up on Mario Brothers so it will always have a place in my heart.

I have a thing for the old Sega Master System 2s, I still have one, and I love Alex the kidd in a miracle world (The built in game) and a few of the sonic games. Everything after that I have no idea about. Though Arcade games, I was a pro at street fighter, back when I was meant to be in Maths class. Opps! I would love to play that again.

Sacha Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

Final Fantasy 6 and 7. Midnight Club 2 and 3, Blur and Skyrim.

Pong!

Gears of War
Or any Elder Scrolls or FallOut.

Old school arcade, I’d go with Centipede.
Old school console, I’d go with Dragon Warrior or Dodgeball.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.