Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Michael Cohen delivers devastating congressional anti-Trump testimony

Michael Cohen appeared to reveal a lot of dirt on Trump at Chohen congressional hearing today. I wonder how much of it is true?

ballou 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And this is just the beginning. It is time for this crooked family to face the music.

All the dumbass Repubs on the committee could do was try to find ways to undermine Cohen's credibility. Not one asked about Trump's criminal activities. Their party is bought and paid for by Big Oil, Big Coal, Big Pharma, and Big Religion.

So true and a great comment!

Cohan is not a John Dean. But on the other hand Trump is far worse than Nixon ever was, so it needed someone pretty bad to describe his dirty deeds. I see comparisons more with mob bosses whose enforcers cut a deal and expose the dirt and crimes.

Bet you it won't a bit of difference to the Trump Cultists though.

True. Even if the House does impeach Trump, it still has to go through the Senate and I just don't see an impeachment coming from the GOP controlled Senate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.