Agnostic.com

8 1

I love blue cheese. Do you?

From Stilton to Gorgonzola, from Danish or Maytag Blue to Cambazola...on salad, sandwiches, french bread, crackers or with fruit, there's nothing better!

GuitarDoctor 7 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my favorites. Right up there with Limburger cheese.

One of my favorite cheeses

Yum!

@mzbehavin the closest i get to it is feta

@mzbehavin i have a genetic alteration (it's a real thing), that makes cilantro taste like soap. my aunt has it too

@mzbehavin yep! my mom LOVES it

I'm worried for y'all. It's just mold that tastes like feet and farts.

Simple cheeses are always the best. I'm a sucker for some provolone or monterey jack.

@mzbehavin maybe he has a foot fetish 😉

@mzbehavin not like i said "maybe he likes to be pegged by a foot shaped dildo"

@mzbehavin I should have said "it tastes like sweaty feet smell" but I like y'alls story better.

@Allamanda I did not know there were cheese elitists, but here you are. For me, smell is an integral part of the food experience, keep your stinky cheese, madam.

Everything must evolve, be refined in time. Stinky cheese can rot. Oh wait ...

@mzbehavin I see your friend also has taste buds. Or a foot fetish. I'll let you decide lol

Yes but very high in fat

@Allamanda Fat is not good for you when your blessed body likes to keep hold of it.

I love Cambazola Black Label from my local US grocery... I don't usually splurge on Maytag, but it sure sounds good!!

Zster Level 8 Feb 28, 2019

These make the best salads and wine combos.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:300410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.