Agnostic.com

12 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Between Nixon & Reagan we've taken it up the ass for too long. We need the single payer healthcare now.

with deficits of a trillion+ indefinitely it's too late now.

To all of you that bought the statement, it’s a misrepresentation of the law. Worse yet, as another poster pointed out, it’s also a lie. Hospitals, drug companies, insurance companies, doctors were all allowed to and even expected to make a profit from the practice of medicine long before this particular law was enacted.

Please check your sources before you react. This comes from a blog. Blogs are not high on the list of unbiased sources.

It’s a completely different discussion on whether HMOs are good or bad.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Thanks. I vas very skeptical of the post. I think a law, as described above, would be a very good way of making sure there are no doctors or hospitals. Which does not sound good.

Good Lord (pardon the expression), this is bull. There were for profit insurers, hospitals, and doctors long before 1973. And to say doctors nurses, et al don't want to cure sickness is an uneducated slur on people who work very hard and care very much. What is the life expectancy today vs 1900? What diseases are rare today that killed people by the tens of thousands just 75 years ago?

The democrats giveth the republicans taketh away. Almost 60% of bankruptcies are filed because of medial bills now.

A Rethuglican law, go figure..

Let's get rid of it now.

Nixon and Reagan fucked the people of this country and used the Russians to dissstract us?? ???

I did not know this. Nixon did give us the EPA. That's for educating the unwashed masses 😉.

I ju as t learned that today actually.

MsAl Level 8 Mar 1, 2019

NEVER tell that to a trump supporter. Ever.

Oh yes we should. Their heads will explode. LOL

Amazing eh?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.