Agnostic.com

13 12

Trump chasing a Nobel Prize

Marmalade Mussolini badly wants a Nobel Prize like President Obama.

Trump is so arrogant, he believes cuddling up to the North Korean dictator will earn him a Nobel Prize if he gets North Korea to denuclearize.

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd happily award him the "Ignoble Prize"

He will say he won it no matter what happens. No one will have ever won the Nobel Peace Prize better than him.

I heard they're making a bigger Nobel prize, bigger than anyone else has ever received, believe me.

Watch and listen, it takes a couple of minutes, skip past any adverts.

@Sofabeast

What song was the tuba player playing?

To my delight, the song sounded mocking and lugubrious. Well done.

@LiterateHiker I've no idea which bit of music it is, but it just works. An American tuba player started it off following American Nazis

@Sofabeast

Sounds like a march.

Trump asked the Japanese government to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize. They said no.

[newsweek.com]

I think he would bring the Nobel to a whole new low level. Excluding science of course.

Only if they create a new category for the most moronic of morons.

I heard the other day on NPR he actually thinks he is deserving for the Nobel Prize. Maybe he does since everything he says or does is so explosive he should get an award from the inventor of dynamite?

He needs the money.
His legal fees mount quickly.
Shyster lawyers, like Giuliani and Sekulow, ain't cheap.

North Korea will never denuclearize. Never. They will just play us for fools like they always have.

@mooredolezal

Agreed.

they're not insane. why should they denuclearize? they've never attacked a foreign country but the country which is a serial attacker of small countries continually threatens them.

Agreed. It’s the only leverage they have, so why abandon it?

@Santanaman9 exactly

Great Toon!

waiting at the bottom of the cliff, Mueller & his posse...

Is this saying that Kim Jun Un will trick Donald Trump by making him backdown in hopes of a Peace Prize? Did I miss something? I guess I have not paid attention to news in the last few weeks.

@wonderer4343

Marmalade Mussolini wants a Nobel Prize like President Obama.

He is so arrogant, he believes cuddling up to the North Korean dictator will earn him a Nobel Prize if he gets North Korea to denuclearize.

@LiterateHiker You nailed it. 🙂

@Sticks48

Thank you.

So much winning (whining?)

Sad but true. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.