Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK David Gilmour Wish you were here live unplugged - YouTube

Greatest song of all Times Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

DavidGreen1 6 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely love the entire album.

I volunteered at ASPCA..years ago and there was a dog...Cody...who was so anxiety ridden. He was there nearly a year and no training was helping.This other volunteer brought in his accoustic guitar and when I heard those first chords I walked right over and we sang that song on the floor in the cage. Cody laid down..
Rolled over...let me rub his belly amazing. He never get adopted but we got him into a sanctuary in Utah where I heard he did well.

I have always been a firm believer in Music southing the soul.

Been playing since I was about 8. Started with Cello, moved to electric guitar, and the accustic.
I've done every thing from Classical, to blues, to metal, to Spanish, and quite a bit of other styles as well.
Even though I can "shred" if I want to, my biggest passion is meaningful melodic music. And I have to give all my props and ear for that "just the right feel" to David Gilmore.
David can, and has made more feeling out of 5 or 6 notes, than some guitarists do on an entire album.
I can honestly say that I am the musician I am because of two people, Bach, and Gilmore.

@orange_girl That was really good they are very talented

@orange_girl I watched 1 other they are very good

@orange_girl Yeah that would be pretty cool have you ever seen a concert schedule for them

Ahhh... Mr. Gilmour! I have received so much profound joy from his musicianship.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.