Agnostic.com

25 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't believe how many misinformed idiots are leaving comments against the informed anti-vaxxers Most of us were good little sheep believing what the pharmaceutical owned media and medical industry told us to do until we or our children were injured or died after a vaccine. And you have the nerve to call yourselves agnostic when you are a bunch of gullible pin cushions allowing them to inject you with live viruses and unknown toxins. I wish it was true that Trump would have the balls to stand up to the Pharmaceutical companies control of government and stop this insanity. The vaccine companies have no liability for death and injury since 1986 and ever since then they have been adding more vaccines on the schedule and American children are sicker then ever. They make 40 Billion in vaccines sales profit and then make 400 Billion on the medications they sell you for all the autoimmune diseases their vaccines have caused you if it didn't kill you or made you autistic. Wake up sleeping sheep. The pharmaceutical companies make money from you being sick, they would lose money if you were healthy.

New study: those vaccinated are less likely to be autistic.

The data from teh first study that said vaccines cause3d autism faked its data and was discredited.

That's a good thing even though Trump is a bad thing.

I don't think it is a good thing. Kids (and some adults) can die if they aren't vaccinated.

I myself have an autoimmune disease which reacts badly to vaccinations, but I still think they are important.

@snytiger6 According to what i have read, your autoimmune disease was most probably caused by vaccines. There is a lot of info on my side that people are not privvy to. If you are interested I will recommend a very thorough book to you.

@think-beyond It is true that my autoimmune disease, as well as soem other auto immune disorders are aggravated by inclinations However, that doesn't prove causation.

The kind of autoimmune I have paneculitis, is most commonly found in runners.. and I was a runner when I was younger. If caccines cused it, then i do not see why it shoudl primarily manifest in runners or persons who engage in endurance types of exercise.

Anyway, it makes sense that an over active immune system would react to vaccinations.

That my parents didnt' have me until they were 37, makes it more likely that recessive genes will manifest (which is why I have vision problems, due to a rare hereditary eye disease), and so it is more likely (from what I read) that my autoimmune problem is due to a genetic variation.

Vaccinations are not "science." They are "technology."

Another bs article

got sucked in. Sad reflection of my general attitude about stupid.

This always happens when success is achieved.

Another example of the dark-agers succeeding in continuing our medieval period.

Dont click on the link. It’s clickbait with fake “contests.”

More of the me and mine attitude of the religious. Problem is that their god will not protect them from infectious diseases. I think, more and more, states will have to deal with this. Some states do allow religious exemptions (like Washington). Now that there is a measles epidemic that will change.We may be able to make laws protecting certain other groups supposed rights but mother nature could give a damn about human rights.

I do. Believe back in the Dark Ages, the various religions got a Huge boost from the poor sick bastards with no real medical help

@AnneWimsey It is still the case today in some places. Studies have shown that areas with a decent national Healthcare plan tend to be less religious. Perhaps that's why the religious conservatives tried so hard to get rid of the Affordable Health plan. They were too late in that people had already gotten used to it.These seems to be a link between community assistance and religion.

Good. The government should not tell me when to take a vacation.

One more thing to add to the list of things the next president is going to have to undo

GwenC Level 7 Mar 4, 2019

I don't believe in the devil, but tRump is what I envision when I think of the anti-christ.
No compassion, no morals, just pushing all rhe negative groups to make life harder on the littile people.

Trump is a fucking nightmare.

What we need is an anti-Trump vaccination.

Evolution in action. Too bad some innocents will suffer.

He continues to cater to white trash.

godef Level 7 Mar 4, 2019

Beyond the bounds of both sanity and morality.

Stop calling these nuts Anti-Vax.

These nuts are Pro-Plague.

There's a get around. If you don't want to vaccinate in this state home school. Home school is popular anyway to get around being taught science and evolution. 😟

We have no mandatory vaccines. There’s always an opt-out for them.

@icolan not nationally, that’s for sure. And as far as I’m aware, there is an almost universally available religious exemption. I’m personally strongly in favor of mandatory vaccinations with only medical exemptions.

No, it is not true.

zesty Level 7 Mar 3, 2019

putin's work. he wants us in distress, to put it mildly.

g

@heavenhug it's amazing how ignorant people can be. it's like all the folks screaming about cutting federal funding for abortion. there IS no federal funding for abortion.

g

Prepare for thousands of children to die unnecessarily of diseases that are currently nearly eradicated. The study that questioned the safety of vaccines was disproved a long time ago and the author of it was stripped of his medical license.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 3, 2019

Not just children...whooping cough will Not be fun for frail 88 year olds, German measles will cause birth defects in unborn children, Diphtheria will mow down anybody!

This reads like the sort of propaganda used in Orwell's 1984, by the ministry of truth. Since when has big pharma had a choke-hold on vaccinations? They have a choke-hold on drug patents and prices, not on whether or not to be vaccinated. Now, if Trump were to allow cheaper generics into the US......

Vaccines are not done for profit. They are sold at cost or even loss.

@BufftonBeotch So that further destroys the "spin" in the article that this post is all about.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:302608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.