Agnostic.com

6 5

So true.. but this movie.. if you have seen it.. just cuts to the core of what true connection is all about in a twisted way, still has a lot of meaning.

mistymoon77 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A beautiful movie and quote. I haven't seen that in so long that I am halfway tempted to go watch it now.

Guess I just don't consider love as a sense.

You would have to see the movie The Crow to understand how this is mentioned and the depth of love for his wife.

On one level I disagree. Hate kills and destroys. Love cannot exist in a vacuum. Love is an emotion and so are most of the others. To me it is reason that must prevail.

It would help to know what movie you reference.

The Crow

@mistymoon77I'm not sure I saw it. I read a novel referencing some similar issues.

@astardrifter its a great movie.. Brandon Lee was the lead actor and he died while making this movie.

@mistymoon77 I saw it so many years ago...I forget stuff.

Therefore, Love stinks!

"I have a microphone and you don't, so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!!"

"Sir one more outburst and I will strangle you with my microphone wire."

OMG I love that movie. Julia Gulia

@Marcie1974 There are so many good lines in that movie!

@Marcie1974 I about died when I saw this part! lol

"I just want to warn you that when I wrote this song, I was listening to The Cure a lot, so..."

How true is that?? If you're talking about, "The Crow", it's an awesome movie!

Yes.. one would have to watch it to understand it completely. Its way too hard to explain here.

@mistymoon77 Yes, I completely agree.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.