Agnostic.com

27 4

Greetings other agnostics, humanists, skeptics, and “heretics” of all flavors - I’m new here, and just wanted to say hi.

ModernDayViking 4 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi! I'm relatively new here also. There are a lot of interesting people here. It's a nice place to hang out.

It sure seems to be - I’m looking forward to having some good conversations with some interesting people.

Hello. Anyone who pillages and plunders as a way of life is welcome here.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you - I’m just learning my away around, but it seems like a much more interesting place than other social media. And much more welcoming.

@ModernDayViking We've got a pretty good bunch here. Even when we don't agree, everyone stays fairly civil.

I am atheist and humanist. I also am new here. Want to say hello to you.

SKH78 Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

Welcome!

Thank you!

If you're crazy as a bat or sane as a ......well, whatever something is that is sane, join in. Most of us don't bite or snipe at you.

I don’t mind biting...

Hello and welcome.

Love that meme - one of my faves

Hellooooo. Welcome to our circle.

Thank you!

Hellooo! Welcome to the group. Today we will be looking at the coq au vin or maybe we can just concentrate on the au vin.

Welcome! I've only been on for a week or two. So far I'm really enjoying the discussions!

Welcome to the gang !

Thank you!

Greetings from Arkansas!

Heya

Hello and welcome.

Thank you! And hello to you too.

Welcome and I hope you find some things here that is worth your while! Put your 2 cents worth in! As that is what the most of us do (some may put in a BIG dollar amt).

Hello mate. do I call you New or Mr here?

Hello... and welcome!

Leah Level 5 Feb 28, 2018

Thank you!

Greetings to you ModernDayViking. Hope you have an enjoyable time.

Thank you - it’s been great so far!
My first day, and I’m already level 3 ... whatever that means.

welcome

Thank you!

Hello Love as they say in Yorkshire..

Hello back!
Sadly, I’m not in Yorkshire, instead I’m stuck in Backwardsville, aka Texas...

@ModernDayViking Then howdy partner, welcome from Backwardsville, Texas.

Wish you were closer!!

Thank you!

Welcome. Why Viking? 🙂

My ancestors is about 72% Norwegian. I’ve always identified with the Norse culture, and am fascinated by their spirit, and various forms of expression, including tattoos, arms and armor, combat strategies, the Comitatus (especially as it lends itself to the French concept of chivalry), and many other aspects.

@ModernDayViking You a Vikings fan as well?

The TV show? No. I can’t stand it. @ipdg77

@ModernDayViking No, I was thinking of the Minnesota Vikings

@ipdg77 I’m not a huge sports ball fan either...

I too, am ethnic Norwegian. Lifelong Minnesotan, lots of Scandinavians here. I like lefse, krumkake ... but not lutefisk, that stuff is really dreadful. Like many ethinic Norwegians, I am kind of reserved ... although online, in places like this I can really express emotions!

SKH78 Level 8 Mar 29, 2018

Welcome welcome! Only been here a few days but I don't think I've met friendlier people off the bat. It's like they want me to get in their van. But hey, candy is candy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.