Agnostic.com

31 4

What is everyone’s guilty TV binge pleasure? I just got done with all 12 seasons of Supernatural on Netflix. And I can’t friggin wait until season 13 comes out!

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am never guilty about pleasure. Lol and supernatural? The absolute best.

@Mikecook1985 if you're a giant geek, then yes šŸ™‚ lol I love SPN, agents of shield, Once upon a time, stranger things, Doctor who, anime, and yes even miraculous ladybug. I'm a 27 year old adult who proudly admits to watching cartoons lmao

It's back tomorrow night! "Supernatural". I think alternate universe Bobby is in this one.

@Mikecook1985 it is really good lol

I gave up cable, satellite, commercial OTA TV. I only watch YouTube videos for various reasons: travel, science, music, education, documentaries, nature to name a few.

Lotta Youtube for me, also. There's some excellent stuff, even comedy specials.

YouTube is your friend.

@jlynn37 YouBet!

Dr Who

The walking dead!

Noir Level 2 Feb 28, 2018

The Great British Baking Show...absolutely hypnotic, and did you know they call "pound cake"
" Madeira cake"?

Shameless. I love that show.

Shameless is a trip, for sure.

The original British version of Shameless is better than the American version, IMO.

Person of Interest..I love that show..

I am current on all of Supernatural, just waiting on the next episode. I also like Lost Girl, I've seen every episode of Eureka, Lost, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, American Horror Story (every season), The Walking Dead, Good Eats, Ash vs Evil Dead. I can keep going but pretty much scifi, horror and fantasy shows, with a few others mixed in sometimes.

There are a ton of us who love "Supernatural"....

Hulu, History channel. Lmk what you think!

@Mikecook1985 lmk when you start watching Vikings!

I used to be hooked on Buffy, Charmed & Angel.
After that it was Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU & Bones. Now I'm watching The Good Doctor & Lucifer.

We'd get along! Except for Charmed and Lucifer, these are all in my list. Also a fan of NCIS, American Horror Story, X-Files.

I'm amazed that there is so little overlap in everyone's responses. I just finished the first two seasons of "Billions," and I loved every minute of it. (My cable provider threw in Showtime for the same price as I was paying for HBO.) Speaking of HBO, Deuce was amazing. I also love the following:

Preacher
The Crown
The Americans
Altered Carbon
Black Mirror
Better Call Saul
Mindhunter

and tons of foreign series and films, such as the Israeli "Hostages," both seasons, and "Fauda." Also lots of the series on Mhz Choice, including the best series ever for history lovers: French Village. Too many to name. "The Slap," Australian version.

Sooz Level 6 Mar 1, 2018

Cartoons - mostly adult ones like Futurama, Rick & Morty, Family Guy. But I do also enjoy Sanjay & Craig though it's geared towards a much younger age bracket. And I've always loved Invader Zim. Oh, and anything with zombies and/or explosions.

I'm currently into Counterpart, thanks to someone here that mentioned it. Great show.
Also:

• Walking Dead
  • Z Nation
  • Ray Donovan
  • Longmire... hope they start shooting another season
  • The Last Ship - see above
  • Killjoys

...and a lot of other stuff like Ted talks, atheist debates, etc. Work is slow right now, so I have the time.

@Millie - I'll admit, it does seem to be losing its way somewhat...

Can't miss my Ray Donovan. Next season's the last. Damn!

I'll shamelessly admit ... the Bachelor/Bachelorette silliness ! ha.

Game of Thrones.
Supernatural.
X-Files.

Ok most things SciFi and Fantasy.

I can't binge these days. My attention span for anything on a screen isn't much over 60 minutes. Even a 2 hour feature film is a challenge. I can watch it in the cinema, but if I'm watching at home, I'll end up pausing it part way through and going off to do something else.

The closest I came to binge watching anything lately was the second series of Dirk Gently. I was getting through 2, sometimes even 3 episodes of that a night.

Preacher
Lost
Star Trek DS9
TNG
Voyager
Enterprise
Buffy
Angel
Family Guy
Longmire
Game of Thrones (obviously)
Frasier
Star Wars Rebels
etc ...

IZombie on Netflix.

It just amused me too much

Vikings. I'll check out supernatural while I wait for the next episode!

I will sit and watch SVU , Bones, and NCIS for hours !!

Stranger things, arrow, blacklist, dollhouse, agents of shield, Riverdale. Netflix is the best!

I've never got into that one but have watched all of Lost." I follow "The Flash", "Supergirl," "The Walking Dead." Anything about forensics, and most of what's on ID Discovery. Most series that are top rated if I can get them. BTW, don't call any of this a "guilty pleasure." I have no guilt. I came up with TV when it was in its infancy and TV, movies, and music have always been a big thing in my life.
I once had a GF that was OK until I turned on the TV at which point she would declare "if you don't have anything to do you could" - and she would suggest something. Don't tell me that. I do not own a "Nothing To Do Machine." Instead I have a television.

Not connected to any sort of tv network, free or paid, but do watch an episode of "supernatural" occasionally.

I watch a lot of Youtube on multiple subjects (mostly mountainbiking, I must confess). But, since Breaking Bad, I've only minorly pursued a very few series. Breaking Bad kind of spoiled me.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood never gets old. But Iā€™m super psyched that The Expanse season 3 releases in April!

Marz Level 7 Feb 28, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.