Agnostic.com

37 3

Do you prefer showers or baths?

I prefer a shower over a bath any day. I don't like sitting in dirty water. It's gross. I take a hot shower early in the morning to wake myself up each day. After work I come home to take a quick shower, so I don't smell like fried food. I only wash my hair in the mornings. I've never enjoyed a bath. I have a shower in my big bathroom they provide every resident here. I have a Batman shower curtain as well, from Wal-Mart. Which do you prefer? A shower or a bath? Or both?

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hot steamy shower

Bath unless I'm actually dirty then I'll wash quickly in the shower before soaking in a hot bath.

i like showers to wash myself... if i had a bathtub big enough to stretch out in then i would do baths... but i'd take a shower afterwards. i had a hot tub and would take a shower before and after.

Shower for sure. Sitting in your own filth is gross to me as well. And those promoted bubble baths can win you a UTI. I do soak my feet once or twice a week in an epsom salt bath. ( ? W?I?n?t?e?r? Sandle season is coming. )

I prefer showers, but a hot bath helps soothe painful muscles.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 28, 2018

Shower, definitely! I feel as you do, sitting in a bath seems like sitting in dirty water, even if I wasn't all that soiled. I'd just have to take a shower afterwards anyway!

Showers are more practical, but I also love a hot whirlpool bath when I can squeeze it in. I hope to be able to afford installing a steam bath one day. I love saunas, jacuzzis, and breathing steam. I want to try the infrared sauna too. I heard they're more economical and therapeutic but I do like the traditional.

[i.pinimg.com]

I like a good hot soak on a rainy winter day, and a book.
Shower before bed and before work, and a swim if I am hot and sweaty.

I've always preferred baths, but showers are definitely more efficient for getting clean. When I have a long day or week, a good, hot soak is much needed. Besides, I can't use my bath bombs in a shower and I'm weak for their relaxing scents.

Showers.

I dunno, but a long swim in the ocean is my favorite way to get clean.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.