Agnostic.com

13 18

LINK Health Experts Recommend Standing Up At Desk, Leaving Office, Never Coming Back

Who am I to argue with the experts?

resserts 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol! Great, I have managed to avoid that all my life. 😀

Ah, I hope to one day be so fortunate. ?

Excellent

5 years & 10 months ago, according to Linkedin, I did just that. I'll never go back.

Spent very little time during my working life in office jobs, but I still believe the movie Office Space applies to every job I ever had. I still watch it occaisionally as film therapy to enjoy the fantasy of rebelling and beating the system.

Damn, it feels good to be a gansta....

Good health advice from The Onion. I wonder what's next?

Wow, The Onion is writing factual articles now? ?

Makes sense to me - I started my online retail business 20-years ago and it involves sitting on my butt most of the time. I've paid the physical price - knowing what I know now - I'd have invented the standing desk.

bwahhahaha

Come on, warn us when you quote the onion. I mean it is true, but likely to negatively impact your fiscal fitness even as it improves your physical fitness.

Sounds like a great idea!

I stood for my whole work experience in printing and several times walked out never to return to that particular shop.

I have a standing desk so I'm half way there

I'm going to live for ever!! ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:304980
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.