Agnostic.com

21 3

Simple questions for those that prefer Women. What is your choice... Wig or Hat in a woman? Short hair or long hair in a woman? Pants or skirts? Mind you everyone, I know women do not dress for men, they dress to upstage other women so I don't need to be put to the cross for my questions. It is simply curiosity after a complaint for a bad haircut, was brought up here. I like women in hats, long or short hair does not matter as long goes with the face. A certain look call for pants or skirts. I like Style. It means a woman know herself and what she wants. I like the woman that creates who she is.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like women too, so I'll respond. All these personal choices vary so much from one person to another. Even their reasons for choosing them !
As a woman myself, I have tried all your above choices at one time or another - depending on how I wanted to appear .
There are so many style/clothing choices - the fun is trying them all !

Perfect answer. I love the woman than find herself in a style instead of a style making her. There is a big difference... I grew up with preference of a very specific type of woman until I found myself in a place where there was none of that kind. I had from bald to hair to her waist. Every one is unique. I prefer hat to wig, skirt to pant, the beauty of a woman coming out of the shower. Wet hair and no makeup. Unfortunately just like it happen to men.... some women never find their style. I appreciate your response because it is an honest response from someone that loved women. They are not cutouts. Thank You.

I love women. 'nuff said.

Good enough for me. Thanks.

I have never dressed to "upstage" another woman in my entire life.
I don't associate with women who would do such a thing. It's incredibly shallow,
and self-absorbed. It's also damned insulting and demeaning that anyone would assert that all
women do that.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Are you fucking kidding me with that pseudo-psychological assessment? You know nothing about my self-esteem. Don't assume you do.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Hold up. My agreeing with some of the other things you've posted is not to be construed as an automatic agreement with everything you post.

I'm not on here for dating, and I've made that clear on numerous occasions. I didn't take exception to your question about preferences, nor would I. What I found bothersome was your blanket statement about how women dress to "upstage" one another. It's just simply not true, and I said so. I didn't say anything about any other part of your post. I expressed myself about one part.

You took that as an opportunity to attack my self-esteem based on nothing else but the fact that I don't have a picture of myself as an avatar.
Insisting that I am not entitled to express any criticism about a fallacious statement, unless I have a pic posted, is absolute nonsense. The veracity of anything I may have to say is not predicated on whether I have a picture for anyone to look at. There are other members here who do not have a picture of themselves as their avatars. I've yet to see any criticism directed at them.

If I were here for dating, it would be reasonable to expect to see a picture. Since I'm not, what difference should it make to anyone? I don't take anyone any more or less seriously because of their avatars. It's about the content of their words, not what they look like.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Another false assumption. I do not "hate men". I've never said that, nor would I. I do not have an "agenda". You are jumping to an awful lot of FALSE conclusions simply because I took exception with a blanket generalization. I haven't personally attacked you, or offered assumptions on your psyche. I simply said that not all women dress to upstage other women (which you did), and that it was insulting that anyone would think that. You went off on your tangent, passing judgment on my self-esteem, and assuming that I hate men. I didn't say jack about the preference questions you asked, as I have pointed out in a previous response. You might want to reread this particular thread and get your facts straight. You reaction is completely unjustified, and over the top.

Again, I am honestly confused as to why all the other frequent/long-term members here sit back and watch this like it's nothing more than a traffic accident between two people you don't know. Obviously KKGator doesn't "need protecting," but where are peoples' sense of standing up for somebody you care about? Or, am I just a whack job and all y'all think this kind of behavior is A-Okay?

This aggressive name-calling, cursing, belligerence and b.s. "discussion" aimed at one of our best members is disgusting, to say the least.

@GipsyOfNewSpain being pissed at your offensive words does not make her a man hater. She had an issue with YOUR words. Not all men's

Slight preference for long hair,
but personality is queen.

Thank you for your honest answer bro.

Don't dress for a man is a good policy. I prefer a woman who makes herself comfortable. As long as you don't have 3 cans of hairspray on your hair I don't care short or long hat whatever makes you happy. Same for clothes.

I like simple, carefree. Capable of movement. Thanks.

Nothing looks more beautiful on a woman than happiness.

Black leather mini, low cut top, spike heels enough makeup to float all the drywall in my house.

Thank you.

Well ... if we're talking preferences ... ????

Intelligent, fiery, a 'character'. Someone who thinks and has ideas of her own. Someone interesting.

Physically - well, the following would be nice. Looooong shapely legs, long hair (well over shoulder length), a figure that goes in and out where it should go in and out, medium boobs.

Oh - and a tiny touch of nymphomania would be nice.

Tend to prefer a tall busty blonde Nordic goddess (yeah I know) with longer hair. Then again I like any woman with style punks, goths, skinbyrds etc as long as they're not too fat and are less nutty than I am. Think I need to broaden my horizons. I never dated an Asian girl for one.

Thank You for your input. You can't be wrong with a scandinavian.

I dig women who tell you what it is they want instead of making you guess by their conduct. They also hafta be cool with me calling them chick. I was brought up by hippie parents. Other than that I don't like the too young ones who just look good with your car. I want some with world experience and their own ideas about things. And they can't say "Who?" when I ask them to grab the Pink Floyd tape or dvd or whatever. And they hafta know how to make good hot chocolate and enjoy it if I make it the right way and some good cake. Oh, and they should get high a lot.And it doesnt matter how they do their hair to me.

Thank You for your answer. It is good to know what you want and not want what is seen on tv or a magazine. You were brought up right.

Im easy really and it depends on the woman. they do dress for men but also to upstage other woman or they get ugly mates to go out with.I don't like an overweight woman unless it's just a bit buxom. it's not a dig but a choice.

Thank You for your answer. That was all simple questions. With simple answers. What we like and how we like.

ditto my friend and remember never say never.

I prefer women who don't kick me to the curb. She can wear a gunnysack and a helmet if she wants to.

Thank you for your answer. Nothing wrong with your preference.

Her mind..everthing else is gravy!..Do love gravy mind you..

As long the seasoning is right.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Of course!!

thank god were leaving the EU (is that an euphemism, for male chauvinistic pig) ?

You can not even show your face so... there is where I draw the line. You are a non-entity. Your time is up.

I prefer natural woman. Their hair the way that is most.comfortable for them.

Thank You for your answer.

Since this is a dating site i think any question that allows us to state our preference in a partner is constructive. I like a woman with long hair. The longer it gets the sexier she looks to me. I prefer shorter women. I am pretty open minded about any other physical attributes. Whatever she wants to wear is fine with me. I think attraction is relative so as long as we push each others buttons i'm good.

Thank you for your answer. Preferences, preferences.

I prefer longer hair. I don't have preference for pants or skirts. But ultimately looks have no value to me if the personality of the person is utter garbage in some way. I consider fashion a social construct that should be taken less seriously than it currently is. I like wearing what is comfortable unless there is some special occasion.

I have to admit I never fucked a personality. It is ancillary during sex not the object.

Intelligence and independence for me.

I like women who dress as themselves no makeup perfume etc. They are a real person.

I have never dressed to upstage other women. Most of the time, I am dressed very casually; as in threadbare, stained or ripped clothing because it feels good to me.

I'm more physically attracted to longer hair and little to no make-up. Mental attraction however is much more important to me though. Ultimately it is of course the woman's choice though.

thank you for your input. So if the woman tell you take off those dark glasses and throw them away... you will abide. Stick to your guns bro. The most beautiful mind won't do much for me without sexual attraction. Otherwise what is the point of the pictures!!!!! just saying... never lose the target. At this point in life I don't look for beauty but I look for style. A woman that found herself and knows what she wants... A good dancer is a must because I dance... most beautiful minds can not dance to save the world. They overthink every moment of every movement instead of allowing their instincts dictate next step, reckon same in the act of love. Honesty... They dance boring and then again you may not be into dance so... Wish you good luck and happy hunting with the mental attraction, nothing wrong with that. I will go for animal attraction as step one and if personality do not match. I will know were the door is.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Actually I wear dark glasses due to a photo-sensitivity issue. I'm only really comfortable when it's gloomy out so that's something they would just have to get used to.

@JohnnyMiller There you go. Good hunting to all. Don't lose yourself. Women look for someone trainable... men look for someone that won't change... The big misunderstood notion going into a union. A husband can't be trained and a wife changes. Good Luck man.

I prefer women like this:

[goo.gl]

that is not a woman... is a 2D image.

I see your problem now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30548
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.