Agnostic.com

10 9

My reflection in shower walls. Drill Brush is wonderful.

There's no cleaning task I hate more than scrubbing shower walls. Soap scum, sunscreen, grime... stuck like cement.

Today I had fun using the drill brush for the first time. Kitchen and bathroom sinks, tub and shower walls are clean, disinfected and shiny. Took one hour. Only $15 from Amazon.

I can see my reflection in the shower walls!

The smallest brush is great for cleaning porcelain handles and tight areas. Use the round brush on curves.

Here's what I used:

1. Antibacterial scrubbing bubbles spray cleaner. Don't tell my vegan friends.

2. Gerson N-95 respirator. When it's smoky from wildfires, I wear this outdoors.

3. Glasses and nylon gloves.The brush sprayed my glasses.

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

C'mon over to the house, bring your gear.

Yep, bought a package with multiple sizes that a use for most tub like cleaning.

Saves the elbows, wrests, and fingers from excessive wear.

I have one of those on my Amazon wish list. I think you just talked me into going ahead and buying it.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 8, 2019

Thanks a lot. When I read the title I was expecting to see your reflection in the shower! What a tease you are!

Mine arrives Tuesday.... can't await the first trial on the shower stall doors.

@bigpawbullets

Be sure to wear glasses. The brush sprayed my glasses with a mist of cleaner. Glad it didn't get in my eyes.

@LiterateHiker
I'll provide ski goggles for our house keeper.

How does this work on teeth? Asking for a friend.

Oh...you actually attach it to a drill.

The safety gear makes sense now.

I was thinking about one of those wimpy ones sold on the cleaner aislein a grocery store.

I'd probably want a rechargeable drill for this and not carry high voltage around water sources.

I seldom drill in the shower...a little uncomfortable!

Damn! All that safety equipment. I generally clean the shower naked. ?

Science-guy

Me, too. The drill brush sprayed my glasses.

I need this!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:306408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.