Agnostic.com

43 10

Goddamnit! I just realized it's my birthday!. Every year, on every site, gotta knock another year off....(and single, older ladies, please don't tell me you would never lie about your age!).

It's been raining 40 days and 40 nights, and my sadistic and devious dachshunds will NOT go outside. Potty pads everywhere! Maybe I should pretend they are leaving me little presents instead of, well, you know, shit....

LIB75002 6 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy birthday 🥳

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!

Thanks. I needed that!

i don't lie about my age yet but perhaps i will eventually???

I didn't when I was your age. Not until I became single 5 years ago.

I occasionally have to herd three dachshunds and when all else fails, throwing a piece or two of food out the back door will drive them out just because of the intense competition.

That's a good idea for the dogs. They should go out, otherwise they aren't really dogs... 🙂

You have dachshunds, too!! and @silver1wun dachshunds don't want to get their paws wet and start shaking at temps under 70

@LIB75002 My kids have three. They have wardrobes.

Well Happy Birthday! You are obviously already a year wiser since you are here as a non believer with the rest of us heathens!

love this. I'm so old I saw the Beatles in concert when I was 12.

Happy Birthday!

I loved your post: "Goddamnit! I just realized it's my birthday!. Every year, on every site, gotta knock another year off....(and single, older ladies, please don't tell me you would never lie about your age!)."

I am a lier about my age. I've told so many lies about my age, I often cannot remember how old I really am. For decades I said I was much older - as a joke on my vain BFF, at first. Then, I became addicted to the line: "WOW - you look marvelous for your age." I was with my mom, once, and a friend admired my mom's youthfulness. Mom annouced her age, with pride. My friend wondered aloud how could I be my age, then? Cat got let out of the bag. Ha. Ha.

On devious dachunds: Our Trinka was a devious little imp. May she rest in peace.

Think of doggie poo as do-dos, not shit. It takes the sting out the process - A propaganda styled reframing - of words, per se. Hope the rain stops, soon.

Fun post. Darling doggies.

I know the feeling regarding dogs my little Chi's are to scared to venture in the snow and gale force winds don't blame them..

Happy birthday!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 1, 2018

I have never lied about my age just because it has never been a problem to me. Happy to be 58 in April unfortunately got a long wait for my bus pass tho'

I'd stomp bunnies to be 58 again.

@LIB75002 You don't look old enough to be older!

Happy Birthday.

I've only lied about my age once, when I was 16 and trying to order a drink. Other than that, I never have...it is what it is.

marga Level 7 Mar 1, 2018

Happy Birthday! Just like fine wine, you are getting better with time. Have fun and enjoy your day.

I can't see the point, my 57th birthday march the 5th

You are a man! That's the point!

so your saying age is only a woman thing perhaps? I can't see the point in worrying because everything ages.

I never lie about my age because I don't look my age. The last time I got carded was when I turned 50.

Happy Birthday!

My Husky mix is oblivious to weather, she likes it all.

I never lie about my age although I have a male friend who does. Wait, I did lie to buy booze when I was a teenager. If I found out someone I was dating lied about their age, it would be a problem.

Happy birthday!

Belated Happy Birthday!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.