Agnostic.com

34 2

What is your favorite color?

Madeline1992 5 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Green

Blue - navy blue to be specific. You should have made this into a poll question so we could find out if non-believers really love black or not!

I will do that then.

I love green. It reminds me of trees and grass and meadows. There are so many different shades of green in nature, it just feels relaxing to be around green in general.

Green. Olive green in particular.

But I like dressing mostly in blacks and grays. If you consider gray a shade of black, then I guess I like dressing in all black.

i vacillate between yellow and sky blue

Dark green, Gruembacher's forest green.

depends on my mood ... all colors might take center stage, except maybe, orange

Green.

Green. More specific, hunter green

My favourite colour has to be red with the touch of purple in it that I think gets called Magenta, or American beauty.

My favorite colour is blue but I also really like teal which is a greenish blue.

SamL Level 7 Nov 8, 2017

Well it's not actually a color but grey.

Green.....all day long.
P.S. but not buggar green. Yuk!

Various shades of purple.

Blue.

Blue and Black.

Does it matter? sincerely. But it does. It is in the suble hues. What is your shade?

dark blue.

Ameer Level 3 Nov 22, 2017

Orange.

Aqua-marine

Purple
Blue
Red

NoH8 Level 2 Nov 16, 2017

white and blue

black

Purple

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.