Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK Arizona zoo attack: Jaguar attacked a woman while she was taking a picture

"Stupid is as stupid does" She will always remember this selfie!

IAJO163 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Years ago Annette and I went to the Prescott zoo. They had a jaguar and it looked mean. Later happen to meet the man who worked with the cats. He said that the mt. lion (Abby) is a pussycat and the tiger real nice. But the Jag has an attitude and he no longer went into that enclosure even tho he raised that cat from when it was young. They seem more primative just looking at them. IMHO

Why stupidity reigns over common sense is still an enigma.

When I lived in Thailand I would take my kids to a Safari all the time. We always had an annual pass. The Jaguar was constantly attacking the windows of it’s enclosure trying to get at my kids. No other cat has ever behaved that way toward them. I’m not surprised that an actual limb inside it’s enclosure was tempting to this jaguar.

The jaguar will not be put down so the zoo says now. Good, he was just being a jaguar.

Natural selection at work.

In this case, who was the least intelligent animal?

@IAJO163

Obviously, the woman is stupid.

@LiterateHiker Yeah, and now the zoo will probably have to erect more barriers to protect the stupid public. The cage is very strong and there is a retaining wall from which you cannot reach the cage. She went over the wall!!!!!

The real zoo is outside of the cage.

THHA Level 7 Mar 10, 2019

Darwin Award candidate?

this week's winner at least

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.