Agnostic.com

42 19

I wish I had someone I could share... (finish the line)

Right now somebody got me thinking about carrot cake and I can't eat one all by myself. :\

silvereyes 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A cabin in the High Sierras.

A tube of Pringles and dips also also binge watching box sets isn't the same on your own.

Shit I would happy to have someone I could share a conversation with.... and maybe food (but that is because I'm starving!)

this last great adventure with

A long walk off a short pier into a sea of joy with splashing fins and a good snorkel.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 1, 2018

To share love and freedom.
I may have recently found someone who I can share my life with.

Who says, You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Why not?

Everything with

I wish I had someone I could share… my play dungeon with. These whips and chains aren't going to wield themselves, y'know.

@silvereyes Hahaha, "You're going to get a piece of carrot cake and you'll like it!" smack

@silvereyes Yes, ma'am…

I am proud to share my life with my wife and my family. They are all I need to feel fulfilled in my life.

My fish and chips with 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Mar 1, 2018

....a boat cruise with. Is their an agnostic/atheist cruises to go on?

@silvereyes if we can't find one we could do a Christian Cruise and start baptizing them one at a time.

Life with; from simple being at the same place/time to total involvement; co-mutual offering of ideas, values, impressions. Oh, on the more mundane, practical level, to go adventure traveling, share meals, experiences period.

Carrot Cake sounds AMAZING right now, but I'd have to say I want someone I can share my last name with. :3

a walk on the beach at sunset.

Hot fresh coffee on the deck mornings or evenings.

The insights that make life funny.

land, dogs, chickens, goats and gardening. I have and would break dance for the right person.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.